Solace of Submission
submissives

Welcome to sub Missions

The purpose of Sub Missions is to support, facilitate, and promote the healthy growth of uncollared submissives within Second Life, in order to maximize their potential, self-esteem and empower them to prepare for life with a Dominant once they desire to do so, while encouraging the development of healthy, strong values and respect for others within the D/s community.

On Wednesday, April 27, 2011 0 comments

We had a fantastic turn out to the meeting last night. The discussion was fantastic and I hope empowering for everyone. I will add more later, however this morning I am posting so I can let go.

Every morning for the last several months, I sent an email to my former Master. It was rarely anything long or earth shattering. It was a way for both of U/us to start the day feeling Dominant and submissive. Since my release 6 weeks ago, I still continued to email him every morning. It was hard to let go. However it is time.

So this morning I am writing to you. Empowering myself in one small step to let go. In the process I will heal and prepare myself to serve again.

That is what we have hoped for this discussion group. We wanted it to be a place where uncollared and collared submissives could safely come share and be given tools that perhaps they could use to empower themselves.

Thank you for allowing me to feel that empowerment and beauty last night, it is spilling over to this morning as I struggle not to send that email.

We are submissive, it is in our very nature that we are strong and beautiful.

I will attempt to post a true meeting summary later today :)

0 comments:

Leave a Reply